Under the supervision of the Supervisor, the Truck Driver, is responsible for operating trucks to transport aggregate and other materials and/or equipment to various job site locations. The truck driver is responsible for adhering to Health & Safety Legislation and Safe Work policies and procedures always, ensuring protection and safety of self, co-workers, the public and environment.
Some Duties Include:
- Operates truck in safe and professional manner on public highways, in the yard area and at various job sites to deliver materials.
- Checks fluid levels, tires, lights, and other controls for safe operation
- Keeps accurate log of deliveries and completes required paperwork for billing
- Load and unload materials/aggregate.
- Monitor various gauges during operation of vehicle
- Maintain daily vehicle mileage logs
- Properly follow all company policies and procedures for safe working procedures and environment. Report any problems to the supervisor
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid Class 1 driver’s license/Class 3 Airbrakes
- Ability to maintain attention to detail
- Ability to operate heavy and complex equipment requiring skill and the exercise of independent judgement.
- Willingness to work in a team environment
Deadline: Monday, June 20, 2022, 4:00 p.m.
How to Apply:
PBDC Human Resources
P.O Box 10100 | Opaskwayak, MB | R0B 2J0
Phone: 204-627-7200 | Fax 204-623-6830
All are welcome to apply
Consideration will be given to people with Indigenous ancestry that meet qualifications.