External Job Posting
Under the supervision of the Gravel Operation Supervisor, the security secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring, inspecting building, equipment and access points; permitting entry. Obtains help by sounding alarms. Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; reporting trespassers.
Some Duties Include:
- Patrol and monitor designated areas in accordance with outlined security procedure
- Provide and maintain daily occurrences/incident reports
- Assume overall responsibility for the safety and security of designated areas.
- Identify potential security risks and respond accordingly
- Complete incident reports and required documentation for all security incidents
- Respond to emergencies and incidents with designated areas promptly and according to policy
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Certificate in First Aid and CPR Training
- Manitoba Security Guard Training and Licensing Certification
- Willingness to work in a team environment
- Must have own vehicle
Deadline: Monday, July 11, 2022 @ 4 p.m.
How to Apply:
PBDC Human Resources
P.O Box 10100 |Opaskwayak, MB |R0B 2J0
Phone: 204-627-7200 | Fax (204) 623-6830
All are welcome to apply. Consideration will be given to people with Indigenous ancestry that meet qualifications.