PBDC OCN Shell Accounting Technician
Accounting technicians carry out a range of practical accounting tasks, working towards the collation, checking and analysis of financial information, which is then utilized by Paskwayak Business Development Corporation Technicians accomplish all financial functions of PBDC on a regular and timely basis.
- Manage the accounting operations including the review of journal entries, payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable and statutory reporting.
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Works with the Director of Finance, external auditors and audit committee
- All financial transactions for the Businesses
- Complete the monthly accounting cycle to produce financial statements for each month for an identified entity
- Issuing purchase orders for all departments
- Checking incoming invoices against purchase orders
- Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Payroll System
- Balance accounts and reconcile accounts
- Issuing invoices and statements
- Maintain appropriate files and records
- Other related duties as required or assigned
- Diploma – Business Administration, Management, or other Business degree (required)
- Criminal record check (required)
- At least two (2) years of combination of education/experience may be considered
- Knowledge of Sage AccPac300 is an asset
Deadline: March 31, 2023 @ 4:00 p.m.
How to apply: Should you be interested in this position, please email, mail or drop cover letter and resume to:
P.O. Box 10100 | Opaskwayak, Manitoba | R0B 2J0
Phone: 204-627-7200 | Fax: 204-623-6830
We thank you for your interest in wanting to work for Paskwayak Business Development Corporation, however, only those individuals that are qualified will only be contacted for an interview