External Job Posting
ODC – Maintenance
Under the direction of the Facility Maintenance Technical Supervisor, The Maintenance person ensures that all maintenance duties are performed at the Otineka Mall. This would include work for related companies under the PBDC umbrella. To assist the Facility Maintenance Technical Supervisor to carry out the general maintenance of the Otineka Mall. Must be available to work any shift within a 24-hour period on any day of the week including weekends.
- Accept training as required
- Visual check of all equipment and machinery
- In the absence of the Facility Maintenance Technical Supervisor, ensure that all duties are performed as required.
- Perform day-to-day maintenance inspections of the equipment, building, parking lot etc.
- Assist with promotions as necessary
- Must be punctual and reliable
- Communicate clearly and current electronic equipment, building, parking lot etc
- A full detailed job description available on request
- Diploma – Grade 12 or equivalent.
- Experience in the care and maintenance of buildings and grounds
- At least two (2) years’ experiences in maintenance and janitorial positions
- Experience or training on building and mechanical equipment and minor repairs
- General knowledge of maintenance and minor repairs
- Knowledge of cleaning materials and equipment
- Knowledge of Health & Safety regulations
- Knowledge of cleaning, repairing and maintenance processes
Deadline: August 12, 2022 @ 4:00 p.m.
How to apply: Should you be interested in this position, please email, mail or drop off your cover letter and resume to:
P.O. Box 10100 | Opaskwayak, Manitoba | R0B 2J0
Phone: 204-627-7200 | Fax: 204-623-6830
We thank you for your interest in wanting to work for Paskwayak Business Development Corporation, however only those individuals that are qualified will only be contacted for an interview