The Security Officer secures premises by patrolling property; monitoring premises; and inspecting the building. Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures.
- Ensure patrons of the Otineka Mall are following Manitoba COVID-19 rules and guidelines
- Offer assistance to patrons in a friendly and courteous manner
- Patrol and monitor all areas and levels of the Otineka Mall on a regular basis
- High school diploma, GED, or an acceptable combination of education and experience
- Certificate in First Aid and CPR Training
- Manitoba Security Guard Training and Licensing Certification
OPENED UNTIL FILLED
We thank you for your interest in wanting to work the Paskwayak Business Development Corporation, however only those individuals that are qualified will be contacted.