The Facilities Maintenance person ensures that all maintenance duties are performed at the Otineka Mall, assisting the Facilities Maintenance Supervisor, and carrying out general maintenance of the building including general plumbing, electrical, and carpentry.
- Assist to ensure patrons of the Otineka Mall are following Manitoba COVID-19 rules and guidelines
- General plumbing, electrical, and carpentry
- Ability to lift and push more than 50-pounds
- Inspections and preventative maintenance of the building and parking lot on a regular basis
- Preventative maintenance on HVAC units
- High school diploma, GED, or an acceptable combination of education and experience
- Valid Manitoba Class 5 Driver’s Licence
- First Aid and CPR training, WHMIS certification
- Work-related experience
Applications Must Include
- Cover letter indicating how you meet the position requirements
- Copy of credentials (training, certification)
- References: three (3) letters of reference (colleague, supervisor, or instructor) – or – contact information for the same (phone & email)
Monday October 26, 2020 at 4:30 p.m.
We encourage all to apply, however consideration will be given to people with Indigenous ancestry that meet requirements.
We thank you for your interest in wanting to work for the Otineka Development Corporation but only those individuals that are qualified will be contacted.